Sunday, February 28, 2010

Introducing!!!

Okay! So I’ve been getting loads of e-mails, SMSs, phone calls and letters regarding my previous post. I wonder why cant people just leave their queries in the comments box. It’s so much simpler, plus an increased number of comments make the blogger look popular.

Coming back to updating you guys about current happenings in my life, YES, I have finally found my “Mr. Right”. Boo Hoo to Abhishek, who always thought that no person would ever be patient enough to spend entire life with me and that I’ll end up living with Cats and Dogs. Well! Ashish proved him worng (or seems so at d moment).

Ashish Chauhan (had to write his name down a hundred times, to make sure I didn’t introduce him to my colleagues and friends as Ashish Chaudhary AGAIN) is a Delhiite (no offense, but when he sits down to talk, his UP wala accent can not be missed). The first thing I noticed about him was, innocence dripping down from every bit of his face which said “I am a good boy, please don’t bully me”. And his charming personality, ignoring the cold “Hi” he gave me.

He’s exact opposite of me. For one, he’s matured and sensible. He’s a perfect marriage material, whom you can proudly introduce to your parents and can be rest assured that they’ll love him too. He’s sensitive enough and would never do anything to hurt a fly. He’s a complete blend of intelligence (or am I the only one who thought HISTORY was boring?), humbleness (his trait of treating rich, poor, pretty and ugly in a similar way, totally floor me), simplicity (after all, not all Delhiites are show-offs), argumentative (did I mention he’s a Gemini, and will always get his way through. Sometimes, he wudn’t even make u realize that u have already lost).

In all, this Delhiite is perfect for me. He is patient, so listens to all the crap that I have to say. He is calm and soft spoken, so we have a perfect balance there. He’s an excellent cook, so needless to say, we strike a balance there as well. He’s a good person. But you know, how they say, “a good person need not be a good singer”. :-) Yet he manages to sing to me everynight and every morning. The man is full of self confidence as well.

He’s fun loving (even though he wouldn’t agree to it, since he likes to maintain his “grown up” image), hard working, very responsible and he is always there for his friends. He is an excellent counselor and can help you get out of the biggest mess, without any difficulty.

Since this introductory post was supposed to have all goody goody stuff, Ashish u escaped.

P.S.: Here's d link to his blog, which has my introductory post. And the self- obsessed person that I am, I would like all my followers to take a read. http://cleaningupmycloset.blogspot.com/

Cya soon!

5 comments:

ashish@greatwhitenorth said...

Well, even if there are many hidden signals in there and an open threat for the posts coming up .... I think you described me like no one has ever and I have difficulty in believing if I have all those qualities or not(being humble again:)) .......LY

Deepaish pall said...

Well Ashish you sure do have those qualities And yeah as for you dj i knew you will get your perfect match someday and that day has come
Congrats again!!

rajoojamwal said...

Nice post. Shows Ashish in very good light as it should. Hope u two keep up this equation for life. God Bless

parag said...

congrats once again palu!
wish you both a great future ahead :)

Deepali Jamwal said...

@Parag: thanks. where have u been?