Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beware

If you know me, then this post will ring bells, so read ahead. And if you don’t know me, this would give you an idea of things to keep in mind before you intend being friends with me:

As most of you know, how humble and modest I am. The unpretentious me, cannot stand criticism. It is a very common trait in Virgos. We are very critical by nature and hence, know all about our short comings, so we don’t need people to tell us what we lack. Just to state an example, the first time I drove a four wheeler, I didn’t need Abhishek to tell me I messed up. After me knocking down one pillar, two dust –bins and one professor and after the college Administrative department deducted Rs 4500 from my deposit money for reconstruction of pillars, Rs 100 for dust-bins (don’t know why they cared so much for dust-bins, even though they weren’t used much) and a sincere apology letter to the professor, I didn’t need anyone else telling me how chaotic my driving skills were.

So, if you are thinking of criticizing me, think again. And know it well that even though I would be smiling at you while you tell me what I suck at, from deep within I would be cursing you and you’ll always be the person who CRITICIZED me.

Another thing that I can not handle well is someone pinching me. I swear to god, I can never forget the day when on my B’day I wore a clean white new dress, when my best friend (I am forgetting her name) came from behind, pinched me from behind and yelled “new pinch”. Mind you, I can hold a sword with my bare hands for five hours (with my palms bleeding, of course) but I can never take a pinch. That was the day and today is the day; I have not spoken to her. And now it’s too late to make up for the loss considering I don’t even remember her name.

Can’t think of more stuff that I can’t handle well (except for my sister of-course)… for now, keep these in mind. :-)

6 comments:

Deepaish pall said...

Well i must say i have a first hand experience with that thank god i have been at the good side of yours i hope MR. Chauhan reads this too i am sure he doesnt want to have a silent film in his life.

hehehe.....

ashish@greatwhitenorth said...

Oh You don't worry!! (Deepaish as well) As you might know, Gemini's are naturally gifted in finding the most unique but effective ways of letting people know whats on their mind and still are able to get away with it rather cleanly! :) ...... I think its the person who didn't find an equal match to date should worry

Deepali Jamwal said...

@Deepaish: no no, u can never be in my bad books. I like people who read n comment on my blogs religiously.

@Ashish: with our little tiff this morning, i think u need to work on your so called skill. :)

Srikanth said...

weighing my options -

wondering if the pinching will work faster or the criticism.. hehe :P

Saima said...

And if somebody wake you up when you are fast asleep then what will happend???

rajoojamwal said...

Yes I remember u do not like being pinched because when u were born, I pinched u & u started crying----hahaha
Keep it up