Monday, June 7, 2010

GM Diet works!!!

My apologies for not being regular on this site. My boss has been piling tonnes of work on me in office and the other times when I am not working; I’m dancing, gyming, or quilling. So you see, life in the past one month has been very busy, unlike Mumbai where I had all the time in the world during office hours. No offense to my ex boss, but I got plenty of time to update at least 5 posts a month . Today my boss is out of town for a week. He’s claiming his LTA. God bless the committee who thought of designing this LTA plan. It’s not only necessary for the employee but also beneficial for his colleagues. So I vow to post one new entry everyday of this week to make up for the lost one month.

Today is my last day of GM diet. I had to do it for one simple reason. Weight loss. I had become round and hideous, and did very little to curb my craving for sweets. So much so, I joined gym, worked out for one hour in the morning, walk 8 kms in the evening and then one hour of rigorous dance class. But none of this was benefiting me. I guess eating one tin of milk maid after every session of work out wasn’t a great idea. So I was advised by a friend, “Dude, you need dieting, before you die eating”.

Today, I have completed 7 days of GM diet. Though I did cheat in between, had a few cookies when it got uncontrollable, but I still did manage to lose around 3 kgs. Resisting the temptation during the first two days was quite tough, hence on the third day I gave up and didn’t resist. Even though I claimed I was on this diet, I ate almost anything that I wanted to. So I guess the weight loss happened only on the first two days. Yesterday I went out shopping. Where I would always buy a “medium” size, I bought “small”. I feel lighter and smarter (“wink”).

Bottom line is that GM diet does work. It’s a quick way to shed a few kilos in a week. I’m going on this diet again on Friday. This time I’ll be more determined and firm.

6 comments:

Saima said...

Best of luck for upcoming GM diet...

Deepaish pall said...

Good one looks like i will have to follow it too!!

ashish@greatwhitenorth said...

do ensure it doesn't adversely effect your health....rest I am happy my recommendation to follow it has helped you feel better :)

Deepali Jamwal said...

next round of GM diet starts today :)

Deepali Jamwal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rajoojamwal said...

Paloo dont vanish into thin air---as it is u r hardly visible. Love u