Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tough Decisions!

You could be an Ambani, but there are going to be times when you are at the crossroads wondering…what shall I have now…tea or coffee?

Of course, the Ambanis have bigger issues to sort out but my point is…however powerful you are…there are some tough decisions that have to be taken. Take me for example: I have got feedback from readers of my blog that I should not write ‘long’ posts. While some felt that it was funny, many thought it was too long to hold on a person’s attention.

Even though people "think" that, ‘Deepali cannot handle criticism well’ (this being one of them); I am always open to suggestion provided it is put forward politely and non-offensively ;-)

Though I get lots of appreciation and mails everyday telling me how good my blog is, (I am not making it up), for the sake of those lazy readers who want me to cut short the length of my posts, I shall try it for some time. But if I don’t get a good response, then I am not to be blamed ;-)

Since we started with the Ambanis, I suggest we end with them….Ambanis.

Yours Truly,
Deepali

6 comments:

Saima said...

I don't think u should write short post. It is place where we can write any thing that we want, no matter short or long. Post are not meant to be commented by every reader...Its ok Deepali...

Madan Chander said...

I second what Saima says,
Go ahead and trhow what u feel.
It turns out to be long and if ppl cant find the patience to sit and read it... boo-hoo...too bad. And if it is too short, let it be a quote-like post. (So someone can quote your quote someday...LOL).
And whats with the beginning and ending with the same word..? Some new game running along in blogs? ;)

Srikanth said...

This blog is all yours girl!!

Go knock out them lazy ass readers who have an attention span of dog!!

Write whatever you want...

Srikanth said...

Belated happy Birthday!!

:P wanted to sure I was the last person to wish you this year!!!

Deepaish pall said...

hey dj for gods sake when did you started paying heed to such suggestions i love your posts and trust me with every post it just fell as we want more to read so stop listening to lazy bones for if they loose interest in such interesting blogs than they better stop reading!!!

rajoojamwal said...

I think those advising u to shorten ur blog are ur well wishers---or so it seems. Teh span of attention has to be kept in mind after all.
Love u