Friday, September 24, 2010

First Official Wedding Invite!

If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you’ll probably know that I am FINALLY tying the knot. And from my previous posts, it wouldn’t have been difficult to crack who the groom is. Ashish and I met precisely 9 months back and it didn’t take us longer than a month to reserve each other for life.

Our journey so far has been full of drama, romance, action, dance, emotions and LOVE. It is difficult to capture all of that on this blog or on any invitation card. Hence, we decided to prepare our own wedding website. This website is not only an invitation but it also unveils our true emotions for each other, our characters, people who have contributed to make this love story a success, different chapters of our love life, etc.

A lot of effort has gone into making that site a fun read. I truly hope you enjoy surfing it (which I am sure you will) and then get back to me with your valuable (Read Nice) comments.

Here’s the link: http://www.ewedding.com/sites/DeepaliJamwal


Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Saima said...

Hey...
Congrates... by the way u should post the link in link formate so that readers don't feel trouble n just clicking on the link take them to ur wedding website...

Saima said...

OMG Deepali...

Incredible... Marvelous site...
Just loved it... btw site banaya kis ne hai?