Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am 755837839th richest person in the world!

I have always knows richness as a relative term (it brings so many relatives with it). But, my dad being in the Indian Army, we never got an opportunity to mingle with our relatives. Guess, that explains my eagerness in finding out where I stand in the big bad world and how many relatives am I blessed with.

I have always wanted to begin this journey of finding out how many people are richer than me, but the moment I would hear about the rising population of world, my enthusiasm was curbed. Knowing fully well that I will never be able to complete this survey a gentle person created this website. The journey will end tonight… at the doorsteps of a website.

I’m the 755837839 richest person on earth! Check out this website to feel good about yourself and I am sure you'll stop cribbing about your pay package.

http://www.globalrichlist.com/

Funny, I felt happy after trying out the website’s “Find out how rich are you” calculator. Man! Didn’t know I was this rich. Neither did I know the world was this poor!

With the pittance that I get in my company, I have managed to beat so many people from all over the World, in the income stakes. To be precise, I am amongst the top 12.59% richest people in the world. Phew, and I thought I was bankrupt! This definitely calls for celebration!!! Cheers

1 comment:

rajoojamwal said...

hi rich girl. Good keep up the optimism.